congrats 2 lucky number 81
YOU WON MY STUFFZ. BE EXCITE.
It’s easier to admit your flaws and faults and fuck-ups when you’re self-confident.
Confidence isn’t made-up of ego-boosts and approval, it is purely the evolution of self-acceptance into self-love. Realizing there is no good without the bad and not glorifying the positive to hide the negative. Letting it be as it is and not creating any sort of illusion, putting it all out there instead of living with the fear of having it exposed. And knowing that your shortcomings are a part of the process that makes you beautiful.
Without obstacles to overcome we’d be living on a plateau of perpetual mediocrity. Never growing, never learning what it is to bind yourself back together after life rips you a new asshole. There is no sort of stitch for metaphysical scars. You have to grow tough skin all on your own to fill the gaps inside of your soul. You have to become something more.
Confidence is a state of mind that can’t be brought-on by others, you are blind until you ratchet your own eyes open. And it isn’t a constant, either.
There is no constant.
Being human, possessing such an enormous pallet of emotions, is something to be treasured, not loathed. We should appreciate every opportunity we have to take advantage of it.
I try not to fear inconsistency.
We are constantly fluctuating, ever-changing.
Embracing these things is the biggest lesson I’m trying to learn these days.
5 am and I’m beating it into my skull.
Acting like I know something.
A rare moment of clarity that sticks.
Hello tumblr users! Please take my trash!
Here’s what you do if you want this shit:
- Follow me here & here c:
- Must Reblog
- “Like”s will not be chosen as winner, but feel free to like this post.
- No international shipping, I don’t think I can afford that ;__; sorry!
- Full bottle of Roux Fanci-Full temp hair color rinse in 52: White Minx (kind of like a temporary toner, it intensifies the look of platinum hair greatly. You put it in your hair after you shower, blow-dry it and then it washes out when you next shampoo. will not work unless your hair is already very, very light.)
- Manic Panic semi-perm hair dye in ‘Purple Haze’: half-full
- Color Jamz semi-perm hair dye in ‘Party Time Pink’: 2/3’s full
- Punky Colour semi-perm conditioning hair dye in ‘Turquoise’: half-full
- ‘N Rage Color demi-perm hair dye in ‘Cobalt Blue’: half-full
- Smoothing serum: half-full (Generic brand is actually sold at Sally Beauty Supply and is a pretty decent brand, it’s what I use when I run out of my more expensive stuff.)
- L’oreal Magic Smooth Souffle foundation in ‘510 Light Ivory’: used twice (with a clean make-up brush.)
I’ll choose the winner on May 31st and contact them via ask-box, if they don’t reply within a day I’ll choose someone else.
I’ll be using a random number generator, so reblogging more-often will increase the probability of you being chosen.